Thank you for choosing to stay at the Dell. We appreciate your business.
- CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: Check in time is any time after 12 noon date of arrival and check out time is by 11 a.m. date of departure. Each full-service, 50′ x 85′ site will be fully landscaped and offers 50-amp electric, water and sewer and gated security.
- DAILY GARBAGE PICKUP: Place garbage at entry to your site near the curb before noon and one of our staff will pick it up.
- PETS: Pets are allowed in The Dell, and are not be left outside unattended – not allowed inside any Resort facilities, or on any other owner’s private property. Any excretion left by your pet must be disposed of in a sanitary manner.
- VEHICLES: Coaches must be Class A or Super C with minimum length of 30 feet. Only 2 currently licensed vehicles are permitted on your lot. Vehicles must be parked on your driveway or concrete pad. Motorcycles without adequate noise suppression may be required to park at the Resort office dust to dawn please. Operation of any motorized vehicle by anyone under the age of 16 is strictly prohibited. Please do not park on the curb.
- HAULING A TRAILER: If you are pulling a trailer, please allow our staff to help you park it in our gated maintenance lot. Do not park it in the road or on the curb.
- OTHER: Wastewater/grey water must not be discharged on the ground. No clotheslines or any other outdoor drying. No business or soliciting of any kind may be conducted on or from any lot in the Resort.
- FIREWOOD: Some sites have a fireplace or fire pit. We have bundles of firewood available at our office for $5.00 plus tax per bundle. Please call or come by our office between 10-6 p.m. daily.
- AMENITIES: You have been given a detailed map giving you access to our walking trails, picnic pavilions, fully stocked fishing ponds, three swimming pool(s) and fitness center. (Note: You will need your card key for access to the pools and fitness center.)
- TROLLEY SERVICE: Fun Time Trolley service (865.453.6444) is available March through December from the Apple Barn facility parking lot and makes over 100 stops in Sevierville – including dropping you off at Dollywood’s entrance – they can connect you to the Trolley to Gatlinburg.
- NIGHTLY RENTALS: Hidden Mountain Resorts has 1 to 14 bedroom log cabins, villas and cottages available for nightly rental should you have guests that wish to visit with you during your stay in the Dell.
- REAL ESTATE: You have received a listing booklet of the Dell lots and vacant building lots and/or cabins, villas, cottages that are listed in Hidden Mountain. Please contact Brenda Smith, Principal Broker, for more information pertaining to purchasing any of our properties.
Again, thank you for choosing Hidden Mountain Resort as your vacation destination.
Butch & Brenda Smith & Family